The Circuit Clerks Office has a staff of four full-time members who will gladly assist the public with numerous services, including:
- Filing and Maintaining Records of all cases, heard by the Massac County Courts, involving criminal cases, adoptions, family cases, divorces, small claims, traffic cases, juvenile cases, law cases, chanceries, and tax cases.
- Scheduling of all court cases
- Collect Fines & Fees so ordered by the courts and distribute these funds to the intended persons and agencies.
- Marriages are performed by appointment on Thursday Mornings at 8:30 a.m.
- Contact and organize both juries and grand juries.
- File Wills
- Archive court cases through various storage locations for public view for research and genealogy purposes.
- Provide computer for public access to pay fines and file appropriate paperwork for court
Paula Hodges — Criminal Cases
Mollie Foss — Civil Cases, Wills
Nora Medley — Family Cases & Orders of Protection
Emily Windhorst — Traffic Cases
Monday – Friday:
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00PM – 4:00PM
1 Superman Square
Metropolis, IL 62960
Phone & Fax